Some updates on Zombiehunt

This is an old ar­ti­cle from 2012. I was a kid. I learned a lot since then, so please do think twice when tak­ing ad­vice from me as a kid.

I im­port­ed Zom­biehunt to an Eclipse IDE project, which made things sooo much eas­i­er.

Up till then, I had been us­ing MinGW make/g++ com­mand line and notepad.exe as an ed­i­tor. Just so you re­al­ize that this is a ma­jor up­grade :P

Since my project is more than four years old now, I par­tial­ly had ex­treme­ly bad cod­ing style in there. So last things I did was clean­ing it a bit. For ex­am­ple: I re­named about  a hun­dred func­tions and vari­ables to fit C++ nam­ing con­ven­tions.

Fixed some col­li­sion is­sues and made the back­ground grayscale when paus­ing game.

This post was im­port­ed from tum­blr


Archived blog posts from squareys.tum­